Friday, August 17, 2012

Cream Coffee- Indian Coffee House

So i decided to give Indian Coffee House another try. I had ticked it off many years ago, due to bad service and below average food. I went there this weekend with hubby dear, to have vada sambhar. Sadly at 6pm, vadas were finished, so had to settle for idli sambar. The sambhar was awful, it seemed to have been boiling since 6am and been diluted repeatedly. I can still taste the after taste in my mouth. Now we ordered a supposedly famous concoction called ' cream coffee ', the waiter had not heard of it in these parts. In Shimla its called - hot cream. Now, i'm smiling it was wonderful and tooooooo good. Its black coffee served with whipped cream on the side. U can have it with or without sugar..I'm going to go back for it.. Must try for all.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment